HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus
You have always given your family the very best and there is
no reason why they shouldn't get it in the future too. This is particularly
true when it comes to finances, as most families are extremely vulnerable in
the absence of the primary breadwinner. So saving for a rainy day should always
be your top priority. The key is to identify a well-managed savings plan that
channelises your money in an optimum manner, providing security and cover to
your family in your absence.
HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus, a 'with profits' limited premium paying endowment plan to safeguard the financial interests of your loved ones in your absence
What’s the product all about?
- Limited Premium Payment: Pay premium only for 7 years for a policy term of 10 or 15 years OR Pay premium only for 10 years for a policy term of 15 or 20 years
- Sum Assured & Premiums: You can choose your sum assured as per your need. Minimum instalment premiums are Rs 12,000 for Annual, Rs 6,000 for Half-Yearly, Rs 3,000 for Quarterly and Rs 1,000 for Monthly frequency, respectively.
- Bonuses: Simple Reversionary Bonus is guaranteed to be a minimum of 3% p.a. as percentage of Sum Assured during premium payment term. After premium payment term, the policy will continue to earn reversionary bonuses as declared by the company from time to time. At the end of the term, an additional Terminal Bonus may be added.
- No Medicals: You can take this plan without any medicals if you fulfill the short medical questionnaire eligibility. Speak to your Relationship Manager to know more.
- Age and Term Limits: Choose policy term of either 10, 15 or 20 years.
- Entry age for 10 year term – 8 years to 55 years.
- Entry age for 15 year term - 3 years to 60 years.
- Entry age for 20 year term – 30 days to 55 years.
- Maximum age at maturity for the 10 year term is 65 years and for other terms is 75 years.
- Provide invaluable protection to your family in the way of lump sum payment in case of unfortunate demise within the policy term
- It is the ideal plan to secure your long term financial goals by receiving a lump sum payment (Sum Assured plus accrued bonus) on survival up to Maturity date, with short term premium paying obligation.
- You can choose to pay your premiums either Annually, Half-Yearly, Quarterly or Monthly depending on your convenience
- Enjoy High Sum Assured Discount of 5% on basic premium for Sum Assured of Rs.10 Lakh and above. Check the product brochure for details
- You can now avail of loans on this plan. Check the product brochure for details
Click here to download brochure.
Get started with your HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus policy
- A Welcome Letter: A letter confirming the approval of your HDFC Critical Care policy from HDFC Life
- A Welcome SMS: An SMS welcoming you as an HDFC Critical Care Plan customer.
- A Policy Document: A letter from HDFC Bank and HDFC Life covering the keys features of the policy.
Once you have purchased a HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus policy, you will receive a Login ID and password so you can view your policy details.
Renew your HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus policy
Did you know?
- You can save regularly by investing a small amount periodically to meet future financial goals.
- You can give a Standing Instruction / ECS to renew your premium payment.
- You can start early with your insurance policy and earn more by the power of compounding.
You can also benefit from:
- A Children's Plan that lets you secure your children's dreams by financing the key milestones in their lives.
- A Protection Plan that enables you to secure your family's financial independence.
- A Retirement Plan that gives you financial independence to live without compromising your standard of living even after you retire.
- A Health Plan that gives you the financial security to meet health related contingencies.
Commission for Life Insurance
As per RBI circular: RBI/2009-10/225 dated November 16, 2009, following are the details of the comparative commission earned by HDFC Bank from Insurance (Life), whose products are being distributed:
Commission, Brokerage and trail from Life Insurance
City Category First Year Commission 2nd Year Renewal Commission Min Max Min Max Health 25% 25% 2.50% 5% Pension 2% 7.50% 0% 2% Traditional 2% 35% 0% 7% Unit Linked Plan 1% 22% 0% 7.5%
Note: The commission varies depending upon the Product in each category, tenure, amount of premium and premium paying term
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited, Lodha Excelus, 13th Floor, Apollo Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011 : - The policy holder may avail of benefits are as provided under the tax laws. The premium would be subject to Service tax & education cess as per applicable tax rates. Tax laws are subject to change basis the amendments made from time to time.
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited. In Partnership with Standard Life Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions and exclusions please read the product brochure before conclusion of sale. HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus Form No: P501-113 & UIN: 101N089V01 is a traditional insurance product offered by HDFC Life. This is a participating plan. The name of the company, name of the brand and the name of the product does not indicate the quality of the plan. HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co.Ltd. Reg.No.101
HDFC Bank Limited ( " HDFC Bank") is a corporate insurance agent of HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited( " HDFC Life") under Corporate Agent's license no.933982 issued by Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority and does not underwrite the risk or acts as an insurer. The insurance is underwritten by HDFC Life. This policy is issued to you by HDFC Life and is subject to the terms and conditions governing such policy. The contract of insurance is between HDFC Life and the insured only , and not between HDFC Bank and the insured .HDFC Bank is acting merely as the corporate agent of HDFC Life and there is no direct or indirect linkage between the provisions of the banking services offered by HDFC Bank. Your participation in this product is purely on a voluntary basis. HDFC Bank is not responsible or liable for performance of any obligations under the contract of insurance
What is the limited pay term available under the plan?
With HDFC Life ClassicAssure Plus, pay premiums for 7 years for policy terms of 10 and 15 years or pay premiums for 10 years for policy term of 15 and 20 years.
What is the min-max age at entry/maturity?
Click here to view the min-max age at entry/maturity
Does the plan offer a guaranteed reversionary bonus? If yes, for what period?
Simple Reversionary Bonus is guaranteed to be a minimum of 3% p.a. as percentage of Sum Assured during the premium payment term. After the premium payment, the term policy will continue to earn reversionary bonuses as declared by the company from time to time.
What is the Death-Benefit under the plan?
On death of the life assured, provided all due premiums are paid, the company would pay the higher of the following
- Sum Assured
- 10 times annualised premium
- 105% of the premiums* paid (Premiums are excluding any taxes paid on the premium or any extra premiums) plus accrued bonuses, if any, to the nominee.
What is the exclusion in the plan?
In case of death due to suicide, within 12 months from the date of inception of the policy, the nominee of the policyholder shall be entitled to 80% of the premiums paid provided the policy is in-force or from the date of revival of the policy, the nominee of the policyholder shall be entitled to the amount which is higher of 80% of the premiums paid till date of death or the surrender value as available on death of death.
What is the premium frequency available under the policy?
The premiums can be paid annually, half-yearly, quarterly and annually
Can the plan be offered under limited underwriting?
The plan can be applied for by filling in the Short Medical Questionnaire (SMQ), which may not require you to go for medicals.
Do I have an option to avail of loans under the policy?
The policyholder can avail a loan under the policy, provided the policy has acquired a surrender value and subject to terms and conditions as the company may specify from time to time.
When does the plan acquire Guaranteed Surrender value?
The plan will acquire a Guaranteed Surrender Value provided
- 2 full years' premium has been paid for a premium paying term of 7 years
- 3 full years' premium has been paid for a premium paying term of 10 years
What is the Maturity Benefit under the plan?
On maturity, the policy holder will receive the sum assured plus accrued bonuses on full payment of premiums due throughout the premium paying term.